MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 R60 S All4 went into limp mode two days ago.No CEL or any other indicators. Runs fine except for reduced power. Had simple codes run at Oriellys and they extracted the following:
D36A
D36B
D36C
D35D
D360
D358
D377
Having searched and asked my MINI FB groups as well as internet searches, I came up empty. I'll be headed into dealer for them to scan and give MINI specific codes to the tune of $75 to plug in a reader😡. Hoping someone can point me in a direction. Was planning on trading it in yesterday so it must've felt a disturbance in the force!

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
DSC related/canbus system one of them, would check no water ingress anywhere , needs a dealer level scan tool to even begin un picking it, i would reset the codes and see what comes back after a drive might find the system had a brain fart intermittent fault perhaps, if comes right back or if try to reset and every time you switch ignition they come right back , chances will be a ecu issue or a short some where,, the abs and gearbox dsc is all inter linked, as is the body control module and brake lights and steering yaw etc all interconnected via can bus system and sensors more so on the 4x4 cars

1 - 2 of 2 Posts