MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow (22nd July) is the official UK launch day (for the Hatch at least).

Any UK members picking up a car tomorrow?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm getting mine on Wednesday, as was told they weren't allowed to release the car on launch day ... though it wasn't a particularly convincing explanation ! Not long either way :)

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
I'm going for a test drive tomorrow at 10:30. Will post my reactions.
I mainly want to see how the car is with the standard sport suspension. I have ordered mine with the JCW upgrade, but i want to see if i need anymore cornering performance or not.

·
FS58MBW
69 Posts
Mine's due on Sept 1 but my dealer has invited me down for a drive in their demo today. Will go when I've finished my work. They have one customer who is picking up their car today - same body colour as mine tho not sure if I'll get to see it, he'll likely be long gone by the time I get there! I'll give my first impressions on this forum later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Or maybe not ! Dealer let me know today that I can't pick up my car tomorrow as it hasn't actually arrived with them yet ! Talk about late notice. Apparently all of their JCWs are still marked as "in transit" and they don't actually know when the will arrive.

Great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's the same with mine. It has been marked as in transit for the last 2 weeks. The expected delivery date is 28th July and the dealer said it could be here any day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts