MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new to the board and have looked around but can't find a picture of a dark silver S with red cloth interior. This is by far my favorite color combo, but would still like to see a pic. Can anyone point me in the direction of one? Thanks!

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Eric Anderson said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the board and have looked around but can't find a picture of a dark silver S with red cloth interior. This is by far my favorite color combo, but would still like to see a pic. Can anyone point me in the direction of one? Thanks!
According to the brochure from the LA Auto show, there will only be two leather choices for the US 'S':

Lapis Blue / Panther Black
Panther Black / Panther Black

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Sorry, but Kaleido Cloth in Tartan Red / Panther Black is only available in the Cooper. Space Cloth in Dark Grey / Panther Black is the only one for the 'S'.

Click the thumbnail below to check out the choices:

S_mott Gallery

·
Registered
187 Posts
check out Karmuze's post in the ICE/Interiors forum - a rather funny post - dunno if it's a dark silver S though...

·
Registered
451 Posts
ssshhh girl!

Trying to spoil my fun? If you're refering to the T&G photo--it's still a work in progress. I think Mr. T looks a little haggard, like he's coming off a 4 day binge on the turps, not very flattering IMO. Plus he looks 10-15 years too young. I'll fix him up in a couple of days. You never know how those staid Brits would view this bit of tomfoolery. I could lose my license to practice posting, I could be booted off the forum (quiet infidels), I could be sent a-packing, I could be sent to the next Survivor island, I could be declared persona-non-grata, I could be.........

And yes it is a dark silver 'S'.

Also I must throw the penalty flag on this post:
http://www.mini2.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=38610

·
Registered
451 Posts
Red Interior

I am considering a Dark Silver 'S' and am mildly disappointed with the interior choices. A dark red cloth or leather would look stunning in the car. BMW offers a cinnamon red leather on a 3-series that would be perfect.
I am hoping that MINI will offer different interiors for the next model year, since I am way down the list at my dealer.
If I could get a red cloth interior from MINI or the aftermarket for the DS Cooper 'S', I would be "over the sky" and it would be "the dogs hiney" as the British are fond of saying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts