MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd beat Mark to it since he's tucked up in bed and get a thread started for today's pics. Wonderful turnout, and after a rubbish start weather-wise, it turned out pretty :cool:

Some great MINIs and Minis there, and the sheer volume was unbelievable. Brilliant! :cool:

·
Cooper S Love
57 Posts
I like them big Nylo (cough cough) I cant be bothered with this thumbnail lark on this forum. Oh well.

Id move out of Deans way if i was Mark!

Love the Crayford Convertibles but the one resprayed the reddy-orange is a SIN imo.

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
Glad to see the pictures! ;) I know I have some of your car from Saturday night but I'm working my way through them - stuck in work so no Photoshop - just processing panoramas for now..

·
go fast
107 Posts
thats a class shot step. how did you get up there? lol i wish i was there on sunday prob stay up for the weekend next year tho. what sort of mini have you got?

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
thats a class shot step. how did you get up there?
:D There's a spiral staircase up the inside of the Tower at the Dunluce centre with a viewing platform at the top. I try to take a few of those every year.

what sort of mini have you got?
These..... ;)

I had the MINI with me on Saturday night and it was joined by the Paul Smith Mini on Sunday, ran out of drivers for the White Forty... :rolleyes: :D

·
go fast
107 Posts
cool it was a good day. i like the old ones to i might buy one in the future. wat mods have you got on your cooper s?

·
Cooper S Love
57 Posts
Ohh u wench!

Bar that, you have some great shots there! I see im gonna have to up my game to keep up with you lot in future!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts