MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MINIs, Italian Food & Christmas Boats December 11 1:45 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come out to Annapolis on Saturday, December 11 and watch the Eastport Yacht Club's Annual Lighted Boat Parade!

When: Saturday, December 11
What: Italian supper and walk over the Eastport Bridge to see Christmas-lighted boats on parade
Time: Supper at 3:30 pm
Where: Squisito Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant.
Eastport Shopping Center
1007 Bay Ridge Avenue, Annapolis MD
(410) 990-9800
Parade: Starts at 6:00 pm. We will leave the restaurant by 5:30 pm to walk over and find a spot to view.
Parade ends about 8:00 pm and we will disband immediately following. Plan on traffic leaving Annapolis this night.
Misc Payment for dinner is on your own. Great food, good prices and everyone will be able to pay separately.
Cost Non DCMM members participating in the driving events, $5.00 fee to defray insurance costs. No fee for DCMM members.

Driving Options:

Option #1:
Meet at Starbucks, Beacon Mall, 6754 Richmond Highway, Alexandria VA 22306 (703) 721-1642 at 1:45 pm for coffee or a hot coco
Drivers leave 2:00 pm to 2:15 pm for a spirited back country drive to Annapolis
Arrive to Annapolis through back roads to meet at the restaurant

Option #2

I am looking for a volunteer to plan a lead a group leaving from MINI of Towson MD. Anyone interested? Please PM me!

Option #3
Skip the driving and just join us at Squisitos for food and the parade after.

Annapolis will be crowded and full of Holiday Cheer. Come join this special event.

RSVP by December first to [email protected].

Questions? [email protected]

·
Sebby's Mom
25 Posts
Jen said:
Option #2
I am looking for a volunteer to plan a lead a group leaving from MINI of Towson MD. Anyone interested? Please PM me!
I'm willing to do it if you don't have any Baltimore folks stepping up... We looking for a straight route or a little fun?

Deb

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NekoWoman said:
I'm willing to do it if you don't have any Baltimore folks stepping up... We looking for a straight route or a little fun?

Deb
Looking for fun, of course!

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last call for someone ....anyone? to plan and lead a little route from Towson to this event in Annapolis. Any takers? -- the Alexandria drive is shaping up well --- including possibily free coffees at the Starbucks or at least a discount.

·
Ride The Dragon!
304 Posts
NekoWoman said:

Deb
MINIs go straight? :confused: :p

-Paul!

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howard County Caravan

If anyone is planning on coming to this event from Northern Maryland, I have a kind offer to lead a drive from a DCMM member from Howard County to Annapolis.

Still need folks to RSVP!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.