MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Indy and I was wondering if anyone here had experience with Dryer and Rybold Mini? What is the experience like? The MC is a hot car right now and dealers have been known to take advantage of prospective buyers. Are they the kind of dealer that wants to force you into one of their pre-speced cars?

I would also like to know about the other dealers in the Midwest. I would not mind going to Chicago or elsewhere to have a positive dealer Experience.

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
I will say that Cincinnati MINI sold me a custom ordered, very low spec Cooper without trying to talk me into anything. They basically just went through the boxes, do you want this? No. Ok. This? No. Ok. They will gladly order your MINI for you and won't try to sell you a bunch of add-ons.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a Good Dealer. I would hope that all Dealers would be that way. I would also hope that they have a decent range of inventory so that you do not necessarily have to custom order. I might consider a car from inventory if it was close enough to what I wanted.

Thanks for the feedback. Cinci is not that far from Indy!

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Right, I would give them a call and see what they have in stock. They will be listed under The BMW Store on Stewart Ave.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too just bought a MINI from the Cinti MINI and had a positive experience. They did pretty much the same thing with me, going through the list and asking me what I wanted. In a few cases, she even suggested that I not get some of the options or that they really weren't necessary given my preferences and usage. It was one of my better car buying experiences.

I waited almost 9 weeks for mine, so unfortunately, I doubt that there are any in stock right now--but it's possible.

Good luck!

·
MINItencan
50 Posts
Dreyer & Reinbold

We bought our MINI from D&R. They have a great staff. The sales manager is John Collins. The other MAs are great as well. They want you to get what YOU want. I did not have any pressure to buy anything. Stop in and see them! I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them.

Can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts