MINI Cooper Forum banner

281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Bought one from them and they were pretty good. The odd thing they said would be done wasn't, but it was rectified relatively quickly. Certainly dealt with a lot worse.

I'd buy another if that helps.

Their service department is either very busy or understaffed as it can be hard to get hold of a service advisor at times when you're likely to be free (e.g. after 530 or at dinner time etc)...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got to put in a good word for Stephen James of Ruxley Corner and Blackheath. Brought my car from them a little over a year ago and every time I have contacted them they have been spot on. Had occasion to go back this week and spoke to receptionists, service counter man, salesman and others unknown. All really helpful.
( just read this back and honestly - I have no connection with them)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sytner Canary Wharf - After ordering the car I am of the opinion they are just after your money. Emails not responded to promptly, any retro fit requests not available or cost the earth.

Oh well, they are a car dealer after all, what should i expect?

·
Registered
88 Posts
BlueBell Mini Crewe - Recently bought a brand new Mini One D Clubman from them after buying my Cooper last June and my partner getting her One Hatch in August. Their service is always excellant, really friendly and take the time to chat to you. I did have an issue with my Cooper but to be fair they did everything I could have asked for to try and resolve the problem. If we have more mini's I will definitely be using BlueBell Crewe and would certainly recommend them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
dealers

i have booked my car into cotswold ii hereford does anyone know what thay are like at all if not i tell you all on tuesday evening:p:p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Time I put in good word for Stephen James dealership in Sth London. For reasons too numerous to mention I have had to visit them on several occasions and they have always been excellent. If every dealer was as considerate we wouldnt needs this thread!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's sad to hear with. Why does it take that long? Well I thought process of dealing BMW will not take too much time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stratstone Chesterfield - couldn't believe how poor

Bought my coupe from Bluebell Crewe and service was fantastic.:)
Popped into Stratstone Chesterfield on Monday to look at changing for a roadster. Woeful experience, started with "how do you spell Carol?" (and not just with or without an "e") and after sitting by ourselves for over 20 mins while they "sorted out an offer" us we left.:angry:
Back to Crewe for us!!!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Oh not very good, folk cant spell these days though, could have been worse I suppose they might have said "How do you spell MINI?"
Yes go back to who you know and trust ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anyone have any experience dealing with Hexagon in North London?
I just bought a car from them recently, fairly good deal and finance however they seem to lack the ability to communicate internally or by phone or email to me to get the car delivered as agreed. Took around 7 weeks to get the car delivered as agreed at the time of the deal. Lots of excuses but very little action resulting in me having to visit them every Saturday morning for weeks on end when a call or email would have moved everything forward more quickly. I have not been given the opportunity to feedback directly for posting on their website so I will be escalating to MINI UK. I found the whole experience rather odd from a business perspective. In my experience they over promised and under delivered. I may have just been unlucky although I wasn't expecting the earth just a decent level of engagement and delivery of what was promised. Lesson learnt on my part which will be remembered for life, buyers be aware, "the level of service received may be lower that what appears in the mirror"

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
, buyers be aware, "the level of service received may be lower that what appears in the mirror"
Probably because MINIs sell themselves, they dont have to try, if you were to cancel your order it would be snapped up by the next person in the queue.
Doesnt give a very good impression to pass onto to others though I agree and theres no excuse for ignoring calls and e mails from a customer, maybe they just didnt like you as a person, who knows?

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Nun;maybe they just didnt like you as a person said:
It's one of the explainations, I came to myself, perhaps I should ask for a 360 review next time i want to buy a car to see if I am the sort of customer/person MINI would like to sell to, it could of saved everyone the hastle, as mentioned I am interested in my experience from a business perspective.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kudos to FLOW MINI of Raleigh, NC, USA

On 25 March, 2016 I took my 2005 MINI R52, 144340 miles. on the clock, to FLOW MINI OF RALEIGH for the recall # 15V-660: EHPS. I had never used FLOW before, they were the closest, 150 miles. I cant say enough GOOD things about how they treated us and our MINI. First Class. Thank you Josh & staff.:big_grin:
Cheers
Fritz

281 - 296 of 296 Posts