MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer said there is a database with the spec of every mini as it left the factory. is this true? where can i find it? was he talking what some dealers are good at?? it would be interesting to know what has been added since it left the factoy.

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
MOCKSY said:
My dealer said there is a database with the spec of every mini as it left the factory. is this true? where can i find it? was he talking what some dealers are good at?? it would be interesting to know what has been added since it left the factoy.
I think this is true. I have a friend who works for a Mini dealer and if they have the reg no. they can look up the car and see what they had on them when ordered. I don't think this is available for Joe Public though.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Its a internal tool that MINI use, its on their Intranet, and is a JCA or JDE based piece of software, that can find any MINI built based upon the Reg, or the VIN or the Chassis number.

Its not something you will get access to or be able to operate unless you are a MINI dealer;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.