MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if they can get the dealers to budge on prices or things they might throw in?

I'm looking in to buy a new MCS 19k and as I remember when I bought my last mini a year and half a go I got a couple of things thrown in like I didn't pay extra to have alloy patina interior (perhaps that wasn't anything extra?) and I got the spoiler swapped for the fin one for no extra cost.

Anyone else have any stories of things they got off etc?? and why the dealers are so defiant not to budge?

Thanks
Spoogey

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
abs0lutely said:
Spending 25k and getting:
10k partx for '51 Cooper Silk Green 36k miles.
TLC
Full tank of fuel.
Yeah how did you pull that one off? I managed to sell my Mini for 11k but trade in I was only offered a MEASLEY 8.5k and thats from about 3 different dealers I went to! :mad:

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Spoogey said:
Yeah how did you pull that one off? I managed to sell my Mini for 11k but trade in I was only offered a MEASLEY 8.5k and thats from about 3 different dealers I went to! :mad:
Might of been the colour as silk green has been discontinued for some time now so its quite rare.:confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
which dealer

dinger said:
Might of been the colour as silk green has been discontinued for some time now so its quite rare.:confused:
Could you tell us which dealership you went to? :confused:
My friend has a Silk Green 51 and shes wants a new MINI. :cool:

·
Armed to the teeth
182 Posts
I used to have a Zetec-S a few years back, not a bad motor, traded it for a saxo vts (loved that car) But you really got offered 2500 quid for your ZS!!??? I thought 1900 quid for my cheap runabout Mplate Golf gti 16v was tight.

Oh and freebies....fifteen quid of petrol and 10% off some cloth mats whoopie do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
icheatatscrabble
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing