MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the talk that your products are expensive and maybe do not reach the power output claimed......I do have to say that after getting my first John Cooper Works part I am extremely happy with paying the extra $ for it.

Your exhaust is absolutely gorgeous and the fit and finish is second to none.
I am extremely happy that I exchanged my Milltek exhaust with yours.
After seeing my Milltek and other exhausts like the Magnaflow which melted a small hole into the rear bumper corner the install was too easy. No banging of the heat shield....no exhaust leaks that needed fixing.

I am already looking forward in receiving my JCW air box.
The sound will be perfect once I get my MTH header :D

I am sure that I am not the first to post this.

Thank you,

Alex Niederfahrenhorst

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Yes he does. And he drove 4 hours plus to take that beautiful piece of workmanship off my hands. I drove as much to meet him.

This guy has turned his 04 MCS into a monster already. Che was green neith his red.

I am supremely happy to hear how satisfied he is with it, and that he has wasted no time in slapping it on.

Thumbs up, Alex!

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
GMINI said:
Yes he does. And he drove 4 hours plus to take that beautiful piece of workmanship off my hands. I drove as much to meet him.

This guy has turned his 04 MCS into a monster already. Che was green neith his red.

I am supremely happy to hear how satisfied he is with it, and that he has wasted no time in slapping it on.

Thumbs up, Alex!
If I remember correctly he nows has a milltek header and a JCW exhaust just like "THDUKE" that adds up to one sweet sounding car

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
dkstone said:
If I remember correctly he nows has a milltek header and a JCW exhaust just like "THDUKE" that adds up to one sweet sounding car

Nope. Milltek on Milltek was way too loud for the man. He's headin for quieter by coupling the JCW exhaust with an MTH header. Heck, the JCW intake will be subtle, too. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
ollymale said:
Wow love the wheels on those 2 MINI's

What wheels are on the DS??
I seem to remeber ASA. I'm not a wheel buff, so pardon if that's not even a brand. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those wheels are ASA AR1 7.5x18.

The Milltek/Milltek combo was too loud for my taste at 4500 RPM. Did not like it at all. So I sold the header but I already have another lined up. This one is going to be made by MTH. Then I figured.....the JCW exhaust will be the best choice for my goal so John (GMINI) and I hooked up. It was a great drive.....+15 degrees C and I just had to have the roof open the way home (350KM/ 220miles).

Next on the list is the JCW intake which I will be getting soon. I was able to order the upgrade kit.

Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts