MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having one supercharged car is quite fun in itself, and yes, 2 would be better than one, but I just decided to go with a Jet Black Cooper with white roof and mirrors and red interior. Looking at white bonnet stripes as well as a nice set of Panasport wheels.

Another reason I am waiting for the S is because I am hearing great things about the next special edition for the USA.

If all goes as planned, I may have my new Cooper by end of May.

·
Sham's apprentice
721 Posts
Der Blue Potato said:
Another reason I am waiting for the S is because I am hearing great things about the next special edition for the USA.

If all goes as planned, I may have my new Cooper by end of May. [/B]
What is this next special edition you are hearing about??? Don't throw that out and leave us all hanging without explanation:confused:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry - I thought there was a post on here about the USA special edition some time ago.

I talked to my Mini rep a couple weeks ago and he said that USA will get a "limited edition" Mini Cooper for mid 2003. He did not specify color combinations, but mentioned that there would be a set of SE (special edition) wheels and special badging with key fob and interior enhancements. Pricing was estimated to be around $23K - about the price for the S.

Agian, this is just hear-say.

And no, I will not affix the Miata front end on my Mini :p

My future Mini weigh's in too much as it is - need to keep the weight down.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
The SE MINI will be a Cooper S :eek: :eek: I mean, there sure to be in sort supply or there :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts