MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems then from today's conversation with a couple of Dealers that unless you have ordered now or in the next few days with the Dealer's allocations, delivery will be end of November, then thats it till end of Jan for delivery.
So unless I can haggle a good discount tomorrow, I won't bother until after Xmas and then get one for the 1st March on an 09 plate, might as well a few more weeks isn't going to matter.

Anyone else experienced the same today?

Apparently Ford are shutting down for most of December, earlier than normal because of lack of sales...I wonder if this is the same for MINI which is why they are all being delivered for end November:confused:

·
Sotherner up north
1,221 Posts
Ordered my clubman yesturday just after the dealer had sold his last open spec clubman - he managed to do a swap with anothe dealer so I will get it at the end of the month though. :D

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
even with the extended shut down the radio was reporting MINI will still produce the same number of cars as last year - they just won;t be increasing as they have every other year since the launch.

All in all I think they are holding their own very well - just hope they don;t cut back on MINI united too much though :eek:

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I'm ordering tomorrow for defo and it will be a end on Nov delivery :)
Thread and spec to follow tomorrow after I've signed on the dotted line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts