MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a sunroof graphic from cooperflags and it was sent on the 14th July, it has now been more than 3 weeks and it still hasn't been delivered. It was sent via US Post/Royal Mail ( I think)

Does anyone have experiance with the delivery to the UK from them and how long it should take? :confused:

Mike

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Do you not have a tracking number - a lot of US companies can give you a tracking number that can be fed into either the USPS or Royal Mail site to see where in transit your parcel is...

My experience of shipping in from the USA is that USPS handles it quickly and efficiently and it then gets stuck somewhere over here. My Whalen knob took 2 days from Miami to Shrewsbury and 6 days from Shrewsbury to Worcestershire......... Work that one out!

Like Soggy says give it a few days and then start asking questions..

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They said that may have the number but haven't got back to me with it. I have asked again for the number but I am becoming dispondant.

Mike

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got this today. I don't if I should still worry.

maxsendq said:
Your flag has been shipped. I have been informed that several of our
international shipments have been delayed in customs due to their very light
weight when compared to their size. A few have also been delayed by the US
postal office. I am not sure why these delays are taking place as they have
not happened before. This, however, is the down side of USPS shipping when
compared to UPS and the main reason that UPS is so much more expensive. I
will check today to see exactly where the package is at now.
I suppose I'll just have to wait another week :(

·
Sotherner up north
1,221 Posts
Try to get the tracking number ASAP - If parcelfarce fail to deliver (because they can't find you, your out, and they have run out of the little cards) they will only hold it for 21 days before returning to sender - which means sitting on their shelf for months and nothing you can do about it :mad: :mad: :mad:

As you can guess this happened to me recently - e-mailed them the day after the 21 days ran out, there was nothing they could do guv, even though it must have been sitting on a shelf in a depot 2 miles away from where I work :mad: :mad: :mad: 2 months later & its still in limbo.

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just sent another email asking for the number. I hope I don't suffer like you. I keep envisioning a postie with my flag. :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
max ,
i would not worry if i were you, i live in Holland, ordered my graphic on the 26th of june and received it yesterday.
unfortunately the package was damaged causing the edges of the stickers not to fit on the roof, due to folding. I will ask Cooperflags to send me a new set, because I'm sure it will not hold for a langer period. I've put the damaged ones on and it looks great!
I'll send you pics of it if it's finished.

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turns out postie didn't have it, they just sent it to the worng address. I think it'll take 3 weeks to get it fitted though :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
maxsendq
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing