MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks I've been thinking....we always get a few who want their money back don't we so what about we expect full payment say 6 weeks before the Ball date?? If people then want to drop out then the amount (if any!) of money they get back could be like they do for holidays. You know, cancel 6 weeks before the Ball and then they forfeit 30%, 4 weeks forfeit 50%, 2 weeks forfeit 60%.....that kind of thing!

This will mean that people may think twice about cancelling or if they do cancel, ask for their money back. Or do we just say that we will not be giving refunds if anyone cancels say after 4 weeks before the Ball?

I think that perhaps upping the deposit to £20 per person and then asking for another amount a while later, before full and final payment, again to cement their commitment to coming along. People may even like to do that as it softens the blow of finding the full amount when asked.

Thoughts???

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
The policy is the deposit is non-refundable but we have allowed some on exceptional circusmtances such as loss of job etc

I agree an increase in deposit would be good, £20 sounds cool :)

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Based on this years returns the payment deadline for next years Ball has been set at Sep 1st so 25 days before the event itself. However, that can be moved to earlier if we want. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts