MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone…I have been reading this forum for months now but I have never actually posted here…I read every single post before finally ordering my HB MCS in july. I was told it would be a september delivery :) . 2 months seemed like forever especially because we don't have an owner's lounge here to track our cars. September came and my MA called me around the 8th to tell me my car was in halifax…and should be mine soon!!! The week after, on the 12th, the dealership did receive a delivery of cars…but my car was not there :confused: My MA seemed as surprised (probably not as deceived) as me…told me he was really sorry and it was the first time it happened. He said I would get it in the october delivery. I could not believe it…after seing 2 months going by…waiting for that day…its like telling a kid on christmas morning that he would have to wait 1 more month to get his presents…that is just mean!!! Well….he told me I would get it around the same time (12) of October…so here I am, waiting patiently thinking there is not much I can do…other than wait…so I waited until I called him again today…He said he'd put a tracker on it and call me back…He did and said my MINI would be in Halifax on the 18th!!! :( Which means that I have another 2 weeks to wait before it is mine…in Ottawa :( :( . I know it is not my MA's fault….but I don't know who to blame…and it seems like there is not much I can do..other than wait again….

Did that happen to anyone else? Can I go and buy one at some other dealership...? I just want my car now...! my tired of waiting now!!!

Thanks anyway to all of you guys…I am still confident about my choices from everything I read here…

I hope the next time I post here will be for a happier reason!

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
I hate to say it, but I think the best thing to do at this point is wait it out. It sounds like your dealer at least knows what is going on now, so in less than a month you'll have the car you ordered. Way better than getting something off the lot that might be missing something you really wanted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts