MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
you have to worry same thing was posted on piston heads this guy also spent 3 months yes 3 months detailing his VXR, if he ever saw my car he would have a heart attack its not been washed for 4 months ........... or 5 i get fuzzy

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
you have to worry same thing was posted on piston heads this guy also spent 3 months yes 3 months detailing his VXR, if he ever saw my car he would have a heart attack its not been washed for 4 months ........... or 5 i get fuzzy
Was that VXR white ? If so I read some of that - its crazy! I like my car to be clean but there is a line and I dont think he can see it anymore... :)

·
Chilli
2,499 Posts
well i thought it was funny and i think they guy who did intended it to be too :) Not washing your pride and joy for 5 months is crazy to me!! yuk!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Was that VXR white ? If so I read some of that - its crazy! I like my car to be clean but there is a line and I dont think he can see it anymore... :)
thats the one, deffo in need of a mental home lol, my car may not get washed but it knows i love it heck im saving the environment,

i always felt bad washing my car when i know there are people in the world without water, hence why it aint getting washed till i put the rain water collector in at home

1 - 13 of 13 Posts