MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about the new Diesel, the one with the toyota diesel?

Can't find owt on BMW's site!

Its the model i'm interested in...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm back..................... did you miss me! :p


So its only a few weeks until the Diesel hits the market then..... well thats handy, i plan on replacing my Diesel Escort next year, i might pickup a nice 1 year old Diesel MINI yet then eh! ;)

Oh and a 6-speed box, nice!
 

·
The Power Cube
Joined
·
2,287 Posts
BrianMini said:
I'm back..................... did you miss me! :p


So its only a few weeks until the Diesel hits the market then..... well thats handy, i plan on replacing my Diesel Escort next year, i might pickup a nice 1 year old Diesel MINI yet then eh! ;)

Oh and a 6-speed box, nice!
Be sure to wave when I zoom past you in my MCS - Oh, 6-speed box too, nice !;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EB MINI said:
Be sure to wave when I zoom past you in my MCS - Oh, 6-speed box too, nice !;)

In an F1 stylee, that statement can be applied to you, while your waiting in a queue for expensive petrol every 300 miles I'll go sailing past trawling my diesel fumes for another 200 miles! :cool:
 

·
The Power Cube
Joined
·
2,287 Posts
BrianMini said:
In an F1 stylee, that statement can be applied to you, while your waiting in a queue for expensive petrol every 300 miles I'll go sailing past trawling my diesel fumes for another 200 miles! :cool:
Polluting as you go...

Enough, enough.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top