MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I borrowed Jules's (my other half) VW Golf as I have to pick up an entire mini interior at lunchtime (another story). She's just got into work and here is the exchange of e-mails we have had (you need to read from the bottom up):

[email protected]
[email protected]

I've done nothing but I think they forgot to install any power in it when they were building it. Its like driving a rock - except a rock would move faster. I don't know how you cope.

Julie

[email protected]
[email protected]

Why? What have you done to it?

[email protected]
[email protected]

I think your engine is broken!

Julie

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
Grings said:
This morning I borrowed Jules's (my other half) VW Golf as I have to pick up an entire mini interior at lunchtime (another story). She's just got into work and here is the exchange of e-mails we have had (you need to read from the bottom up):

[email protected]
[email protected]

I've done nothing but I think they forgot to install any power in it when they were building it. Its like driving a rock - except a rock would move faster. I don't know how you cope.

Julie

[email protected]
[email protected]

Why? What have you done to it?

[email protected]
[email protected]

I think your engine is broken!

Julie

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The problem is she used to drive the S all the time, so I'm guessing she's comparing it to that :D

Although she did also comment that 'that little yellow light came on a couple of times'. So I think it's fair to say she did give it a bit of welly ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts