MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phil
Thanks again for a great job on the roof UJ (love the "different" colour scheme) and also the "Tobes stipes" which for the curious are not sports, vipers nor traditional bonnet stripes!
Will try and post pics tomorrow but Phil feel free to beat me to it and showcase your work.

Car looking awesome and now an appropriately dressed JCW.

Coments welcome when pics up!

Tobes

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
here we go .....

the stripes are based on our Heritage style stripes ;) and these look blumin awesome in the flesh :D

Roof is a Pepper White/mono combo with vision vinyl onthe sunroof and normal onto the roof parts - all very unique on a very nice JCW :cool:

Attachments

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
Toby, I've just sent some of these photos to Jo (supa-dupa-cooper) as she really wanted to see it but she's away on the Italian Job. She says she loves it and she hates you. ;) :p :cool:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Toby, I've just sent some of these photos to Jo (supa-dupa-cooper) as she really wanted to see it but she's away on the Italian Job. She says she loves it and she hates you. ;) :p :cool:
Thanks. We will miss her tomorrow!

Send her my regards.

Tobes

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cant wait to see it in the flesh Toby!! The car looked awesome when it was plain ;) and looks great in the pics now!! :cool:

But I still hates ya :p

think it looks better in flesh

Not sure about colour of stripes though maybe should have got black rather than grey with black edge - different though

How was IJ ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts