MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help..................please

Are there any owners with the new model cd boost that plays mp3 tracks and if you so would you be kind enough to post a picture of what it looks like so I can show the dealer I have the old version as I'm having a real tussle with them to exchange it........Thanks.:)

dinger.:)

·
Half a dent
1,413 Posts
cd boost

Playing the fifth track of the 2nd folder (ie an MP3 CD)

Still trying to get MID WEEK groceries from Sainsbury's in the boot of an MCSC
The child seat doesn't even fit in the boot!

Attachments

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rentagas said:
Still trying to get MID WEEK groceries from Sainsbury's in the boot of an MCSC
The child seat doesn't even fit in the boot!
Have you tried fitting the parcel shelf onto its highest position...having said that this can only be done with the roof up,but at least it will give you a fighting chance to get the baby seat in the boot.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I've got a quick question re accessing the individual folders on an MP3 (don't know much about MP3's, so please excuse my ignorance).

Presumably, you access folders 1 to 6 using the normal station preset buttons, in the same way as you would access different CD's when a CD Changer is fitted. How do you access folder 7 and upwards? Do you have to continually press the track advance button, or is there another way?

TIA

·
Half a dent
1,413 Posts
Buttons 1-6 don't work
You can change folders ie cd's by pressing M prior to the track up button. The "manual" mode persists for a few secs (or toggles if pressed again) to allow multiple folder up presses. Or therwise you can keep pressing the up button and cycle through individual tracks.

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
Dinger,

I just picked up my boost with CD on my 05 diesel about 2 hours ago (no HK on mine). The photo posted by rentagas looks exactly the same. :)

Abd the volume control is now useable!!

·
Happy MINI2 Newbie
29 Posts
Erm, I tested this out the other night, copied a CD of MP3's and tried it out. When I was cutting I got asked if I wanted it in a format that I could play on all CD players or just computers and some CD players. I selected the first option and the disc played fine. I am guessing that if I selected the other option then the CD would have failed. I will try it this evening and see. But really, if I can do it the first way, what am I losing out on?

Besides the above though, I think the newer player does look a lot nicer!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
13 Participants
monsta
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing