MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 16 Posts

· MINI Obsessed...
4,988 Posts
Well if all the passengers in a car that has an accident would stop claiming injuries and compensation when it isnt real then maybe our premiums might go down. But since we're turning into an american culture where everyone starts a court case for someone not holding a door open things will only get worse. Or maybe the insurance companies could actually investigate these claims alot better instead of investigating the driver and car so much. I've never had a premium under £800 in my life! But thats what you get for being young! And Directline hate modifications. But then they are still the cheapest for me unless I mod a car where Adrian Fluc then becomes the cheapest by far.

Everyone should shop around and get quotes from places like Adrian Flux then goto someone like Tesco or Directline to beat it. Often gets you a big off your premium!

Forgot to ask.... how many points have you got Aston? or accidents in the last 3years?

· MINI Obsessed...
4,988 Posts
Yeah, good old directline arent bad. Well until you want to insure a modified car or a high power car. Then you just go to tescos as they will let me insure almost anything as long as it an alarm.. :confused: Weird! But for the last 3 and a half years directline has always been cheaper for me. And i've insured alot of temporary cars with them without any problems!

But I must say Adrian Flux has got to be the best priced for young dudes with modified cars.

1 - 2 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.