1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
MINI goes on a dirty weekend......... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Our got to the stage a few times that we couldnt read the number plate.

No pics though.

Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
I thought you had the clear lenses Monsta?:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Aaaahhhhhhhhh........

Cheers :D :D :D

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
MrCooper said:
I thought you had the clear lenses Monsta?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Are you saying you can actually tell what color the lenses are?? :eek: :D

·
Registered
577 Posts
It appears as though the mud flaps only keep the car clean directly above them. Looks like it needs one big mud flap running across the width of the car. :p

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The photo was taken before I fitted my clear lenses.

The mudflaps are good but this was dirt from about 200 miles of motorway driving in the rain, plus it was new years eve and so there was lots of salt and on the road.

Couldn't help but get dirty!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got stopped the other night by the old bill because my number plate was too dirty - had to clean it in front of him with a tissue. What a piss take.

I think mine was dirtier than that but no pictures...

Jon

·
Fun on 2 & 4 wheels!
185 Posts
Apparently they can fine you £1000 on the spot for having a dirty rear number plate - they are fed up with not being able to read number plates of cars flashed by speed cameras!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Apparently they can fine you £1000 on the spot for having a dirty rear number plate - they are fed up with not being able to read number plates of cars flashed by speed cameras!
I couldn't possibly comment. :):D

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd say summat anyway! It is dirty but as CMT is my witness of where i live I can assure you mine will be dirtier after a week of going down my path. I can see me having to clean the bugger every day. Oh well, all in adays work!

Ps. Whee did you get thos John Cooper Stickers from, I keep seeing them....then again its your car I probably keep seeing them on :)

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got that John Cooper chrome badge from my local Rover dealer of all places...

Hey thats a good point dinger, you can't have a 100% free from Rover parts sticker! Remember, you copied me so you do have a Rover part... ha!

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
i was worried...

When I saw your name on this thread Damo, I thought for a minute you were going to nominate my car :D

Oh well, you didn't so maybe I should??? 2 weeks since it was last washed and counting... honest guvner it'll get washed this weekend ;)

Currently driving round on black edged 5 spoke wheels with dirty brown/grey centres... lovely. (but they look ace when they are clean which is why I ordered them again :) )

P.S. Monsta, Damo wants to be me too, so I know how you feel .... lol :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
As i don't have my own MINI i'm gonna nominate cmt's. He really must have the dirty...ist MINI ever!!!
It's so bad that mud is now covered with more mud, if you wipe off the top layer of dirt you still can't see the colour properly...bless!!!:p

I'll have to try and post a piccie for you all to see.
Cherrio
SoNyA
:D

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
OI !!!!

It's not that bad :p

Besides I could mention a certain SoMeBoDy'S car with floating crisp packets in the foot-wells (a very apt name for them) :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts