MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given how dirty the back end of the mini gets, does anyone know whether mudflaps make any difference?

Thanks!

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
No!!! :( I decided on mudflaps since there's a lot of dirt roads over here. And I can honestly say the rear-end of my car still gets as dirty as if it had been on the Cotswolds Run :mad: :) :D :p

They probably help a bit with preventing flying stones from hitting the bodywork too much. But they don't stop the rear from getting messy :rolleyes:

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KPKalle said:
No!!! :( I decided on mudflaps since there's a lot of dirt roads over here. And I can honestly say the rear-end of my car still gets as dirty as if it had been on the Cotswolds Run :mad: :) :D :p

They probably help a bit with preventing flying stones from hitting the bodywork too much. But they don't stop the rear from getting messy :rolleyes:
Thanks for that! My dad siad it was a problem his old Mini had too nand mud flaps seemed to help out in that situation!

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
wildchild jules said:
Thanks for that! My dad siad it was a problem his old Mini had too nand mud flaps seemed to help out in that situation!
Maybe flexible rubber type flaps would help. But the official MINI ones are kind of rigid and blend in with plastic trim. I haven't seen anyone with anything but "official" flaps :)

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish the back end could stay a bit cleaner as otherwise evey time I have to shut the boot I get filthy hands!!!! Yes very girlie I know!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts