MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as i was beginning to think my Mini was all grown up and she could keep her backside clean, all of a sudden over the last few weeks her backside has been getting digustingly dirty and i end up having to clean it for her. :p

Has anyone else experienced this childish behaviour from their Mini's ?? :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes! Its like when you were a kid and your mum kept wiping your face with a hankie, sooner or later you got messy again :p

I find even a sharp talking too doesnt stop mine from getting grubby....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( cant beleive it, i bathed her this morning and she was looking lovely in her Indi blue dress / black bobble hat and now she has only gone and wet herself, she is ringin wet all over !!

she will be feeling my firm hand tomorrow i can tell you ! :D

·
Attitude!
35 Posts
Dirty backside... Noooo... ;)

Well....

Here's my contribution for this topic. 2400 kms in salted and wet roads a week ago...

I did clean the lights though because I was worried about people seeing my turning signals and breaklights before they run me over... :D

n.

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
The backside seems to be the hardest part to wash as well. The rear window always needs a good scrubbing - if you wash it the same way as the rest of the car it is still covered it road grime when you are done.

The rubber that goes around the back window is always grubby too - last time I washed my car I had to take to that rubber with an old toothbrush.

At the moment it rains every day here. I am not bothering again until the rain stops.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts