MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dirty fecker has picked his nose and wiped bogies all over the wall in the gents :mad::mad::mad:

At eye level, right above the urinal :( Disgusting pigs some of the people in here :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i went to the bog early this morning & someone had left a floater...

you wouldn't at home so why is it acceptable at work?

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Boogerrrsss and Phu.... :(..is that anyway to start a Monday?? sheeesh..... BUT wh on the subject we have some serious phuuuers who do NOT work on our floor but use our toilets :mad:.... ahhhhh tooo sick to even mention.

Buttons I think you should stick ya camera in there :rolleyes:

<---- offfffski to the Gents :eek:

·
Mini2 saved my life
412 Posts
Girls! Girls! Why do you always insist on this 'Ours smell of roses' attidude always blaming the lads for the smelly ones!!

Well I don't buy it!! Ive known many Girls who would blow(not that sort) us blokes away, (literally) when it comes to toilet action!!

·
Mrs OnlyS4me
5,407 Posts
Juslow said:
Girls! Girls! Why do you always insist on this 'Ours smell of roses' attidude always blaming the lads for the smelly ones!!

Well I don't buy it!! Ive known many Girls who would blow(not that sort) us blokes away, (literally) when it comes to toilet action!!
Juslow i am not saying girls dont do smelly fairy puffs etc ... all im saying is why use the womens toilets :rolleyes:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
LEECE said:
Juslow i am not saying girls dont do smelly fairy puffs etc ... all im saying is why use the womens toilets :rolleyes:
cause they put the seats down :p...

now flush that floater will yaaa initttttt :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts