MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dirty fecker has picked his nose and wiped bogies all over the wall in the gents :mad::mad::mad:

At eye level, right above the urinal :( Disgusting pigs some of the people in here :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i went to the bog early this morning & someone had left a floater...

you wouldn't at home so why is it acceptable at work?

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Boogerrrsss and Phu.... :(..is that anyway to start a Monday?? sheeesh..... BUT wh on the subject we have some serious phuuuers who do NOT work on our floor but use our toilets :mad:.... ahhhhh tooo sick to even mention.

Buttons I think you should stick ya camera in there :rolleyes:

<---- offfffski to the Gents :eek:

·
Mini2 saved my life
412 Posts
Girls! Girls! Why do you always insist on this 'Ours smell of roses' attidude always blaming the lads for the smelly ones!!

Well I don't buy it!! Ive known many Girls who would blow(not that sort) us blokes away, (literally) when it comes to toilet action!!

·
Mrs OnlyS4me
5,407 Posts
Juslow said:
Girls! Girls! Why do you always insist on this 'Ours smell of roses' attidude always blaming the lads for the smelly ones!!

Well I don't buy it!! Ive known many Girls who would blow(not that sort) us blokes away, (literally) when it comes to toilet action!!
Juslow i am not saying girls dont do smelly fairy puffs etc ... all im saying is why use the womens toilets :rolleyes:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
LEECE said:
Juslow i am not saying girls dont do smelly fairy puffs etc ... all im saying is why use the womens toilets :rolleyes:
cause they put the seats down :p...

now flush that floater will yaaa initttttt :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
13 Participants
ButtonIt
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing