MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so here is the news you have waited for,

Remember the exhaust I was testing?

Well it is now in full production and is available at the following prices.

Single silencer slash pipe (like the works) £202
Twin silencer " " " £235

Single silencer TT style £232
Twin silencer TT style £265

this is the retail price from myself or PlayMini but is also available from myself at a dicount price,But only to fully paid up members of clubMINI2 (and I will be checking)
so get your membership forms in the post.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I couldn't have been paying attention.

Where are the forms ?. And as an interested party, wouldn't I have got an email from clubMINI2 telling me all the details?.

So what have I missed zoooooom ?

:)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
monsta said:
Visit www.mini2.com/clubmini2/join.php

Membership packs cannot be sent out until our official launch which is why no proper messages have been posted.
Thanks monsta, I would imagine a great deal of work is going on in the background, that us mere mortals wouldn't understand........

will there be chromed clubMINI2.COM badges ?

:)

PS. Zoooooom, no doubt the Cooper S will come in for this treatment sometime in the future. That tailpipe looks the dogs you know whats !!

:D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Come on roll up folks & join the club.......... I have :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Whwen you say TT style, do you mean an exhaust on either side of the car? i know a few people ae intrested in them. I'm may have trouble with Insurnce and Finance issue's tho :(

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
smiffy said:
Come on roll up folks & join the club.......... I have :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ummm smiffy, forgive me for being the one to mention it, and if you have already donated to MINI2.COM then please feel free to shooooot me down in the worst flames imaginable........but you joined clubMINI2.com and not MINI2.com so to speak... how come ?.

Again, Im not trying to offend, and god knows I've offended many here, i'm just interested to know as an ardent "MINI2.com sponsor barrel pusher".

cheers........I am holding my breath. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damo said:
Whwen you say TT style, do you mean an exhaust on either side of the car? i know a few people ae intrested in them. I'm may have trouble with Insurnce and Finance issue's tho :(

The tailpipe looks the same as the vents on an Audi TT,there is a system still to come that will have a pipe at each side.

May I also say that when I said a discount for clubMINI2 members,I should have also mentioned a bigger discount if you are a member and also a sponser of MINI2.com.:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts