MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the DC Metro Area was interested in doing a DIY party. I live too far to get to a dealership so I would love to host one at a TBD location in either Potomac, MD or Washington, DC. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Let me know, thanks.

·
Anyone seen MP lately???
1,110 Posts
JeremyApp said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the DC Metro Area was interested in doing a DIY party. I live too far to get to a dealership so I would love to host one at a TBD location in either Potomac, MD or Washington, DC. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Let me know, thanks.
What type of DIY are you interesed in doing ? ? ? ? A number of DC members have made modifications and do their own routine maint. A couple of us have done brakes, skid plates, intakes, exhausts, and list goes on...... I'm not a complete gearhead, nor do I play one on TV, but I will be staying at a Holiday Inn this weekend......:D :green:

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Early heads up - I think that our next DCMM Tech Day is going to be January 8 and Glenelg Service Center. Focus will be on learning about wheels and suspension issues. While not a "DYI" day, it will be a chance to learn more about the car and get into a garage where you can get under them and see things.

Stay tuned for the full detail post - hopefully in the next two weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts