MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have just bought some new wheels for my Mini. Would like to get some opinions whether it looks ok or not?

Heres the pic. All opinions appreciated :)

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
Very stealthy - black wheels with black car is a tough one IMO. The silver rim is the saver - looks cool :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Black looks great on the true black MINIs but mine's AB and they look like an afterthought.
I tend to agree, it would look better lowered.

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
I'll go against the consensus and say me no likey, just don't look quite right for me.

·
MCS R53 Red and ******
42 Posts
In my opinion it looks too black, looks like an insect, black wheels can look great but they need some contrast.

At least you don't have to worry about brake dust though :D

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
yeh maybe too black you should have a word with MiniPirate on here and get some subtle decals done mayb ein silver to accent the wheel rim

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I would second that - the gap is a bit large at the moment... The wheels themselves are pretty cool :)

I have already had it lowered 45mm :aargh: looks like I'm gona have to dig into my pockets again ;)

Thanks for your opinions people

·
Pure Silver Batman
540 Posts
I have already had it lowered 45mm :aargh: looks like I'm gona have to dig into my pockets again ;)

Thanks for your opinions people
Must have the same problem as me mate.

Im sitting on 30mm eibach springs and the car still sitting high. The springs only lowered the car by about 18mm :mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Looks good:smile:

·
Factory JCW
658 Posts
Black wheels look good on black cars, gives it much better presence on the road then silver ones IMO...
I didnt like the crown wheels my car came on as new so changed them to the team dynamics pro race sport.

Im not too sure about your silver outer lip on yours but thats individulality..:)

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Black wheels are the way forward ... but then i would say that ;) :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts