MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and girls!)

Made myself an account on here due to me facing a dilemma!

I've recently seen a 2016 MINI Cooper SD for sale which is specced perfectly...except...
The car is electric blue with a white roof & mirror caps - Which I'm REALLY unsure about...

Is the electric blue a girly colour on its own? Made worse with the white details? Would really appreciate some feedback on this!

Also, if I go for it, is it possible to have the roof/mirror colour changed by MINI?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Electric Blue is a cool colour and my mate had a Cooper S in this colour and he's very much a boy! One question, why pay over the odds for MINI to paint the roof and mirror caps when you can get this done at a good independent paint shop for a hell of a lot cheaper. Don't be fooled by anything being professionally painted at BMW/ MINI. They took over 10 weeks to paint my Clubman (under warranty) and I rejected it 3 times due to poor finish and broken trim held on by silicon!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Love the electric blue. Not girlie at all.

If you don't like the roof get it wrapped. You can probably have any colour or design. A classic union jack, perhaps??

Minialf

PS i know it should be a union flag, but that sounds so wrong!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
MiniAlf486
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing