MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of people on the forum have more than one car, or have changed to another car from a MINI. My question is this :

Do you spend as much time, effort, attention and money on making your 'other car' as you do or did on your MINI ?

In my case the GP gets a really decent clean inside and out, with waxing and all the other stuff every two weeks at least, whereas the Bimmers just get a soapy sponge , rinse and maybe leather dry if I have the time occasionally.

·
Registered
193 Posts
If anything I spend less time on the Mini than any other car.

When I had my TTC I had more time on my hands (no children) so car got waxed every weekend.

Mini has only been done once in three months.

Mind you, our Bimmer had only been done once in six months, so it gets done twice as often as our other car. :D

·
The Fast Lane
57 Posts
I clean my Mini at least twice a month, both inside and out. I have spend loads on Autoglym products to lavish on her.....

Car before was an Alpha 156, had it for about 2 years and only washed it twice, and one of them was in a car wash

Only problem I have, is that I have to do the misses Audi straight after mine to avoid upsetting her....

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I clean my Mini at least twice a month, both inside and out. I have spend loads on Autoglym products to lavish on her.....

Car before was an Alpha 156, had it for about 2 years and only washed it twice, and one of them was in a car wash

Only problem I have, is that I have to do the misses Audi straight after mine to avoid upsetting her....

But I bet the 4 Ring Circus Car only gets a soap & rinse, no waxing, hoovering, buffing and polishing ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely clean this car more than any other I've had:smile:

At least twice a week as its my daily driver and I live in the country side:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts