3,485 Posts
There are some strange folks out there :confused::confused:

Even stranger that some one would openly admit to being a car S..X freak

Perhaps I am too naive in my old age :D:D

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where else do you hard hitting news like that??

·
Work'd Up !
3,118 Posts
very weird my friend at work was saying she watched a program the other night that was about this! very odd!!
i watched that:eek:
It was actually quite disturbing as they see the cars as S*x objects and 'stroke' the bodies :eek:
One man even did a naughty whilst laying down touching the wheel arch :eek::p:D ( and you knew what he as doing)

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
Case of whatever floats your boat really...

He's found something that makes him genuinely happy and isn't hurting anyone in the process - more than can be said about a large percentage of society.

I'm sure there will be no shortage of people however who feel justified in passing judgement or making derogatory comments.......:nice:

·
Work'd Up !
3,118 Posts
OMG!! wtf! cant belive that Dawn pmsl!
Twas gross :eek:

Case of whatever floats your boat really...

He's found something that makes him genuinely happy and isn't hurting anyone in the process - more than can be said about a large percentage of society.

I'm sure there will be no shortage of people however who feel justified in passing judgement or making derogatory comments.......:nice:
It wasnt even his bloody car pmsl ! Imagine coming back and seeing someone laying next to your car doing 'that'...
Dont care what you say its sick..
Its a forum, expect comments :rolleyes:

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
Dont care what you say its sick..
Its a forum, expect comments :rolleyes:
Of course I expected comments on a forum.........

I find it interesting that those in society generally leading a standard issue dull as watching paint dry lifestyle feel so justified in making extremely derogatory comments about other people who they don't understand.

It can't be a simple "I don't get that, it's not for me" - it has to be "Freak", "Weirdo", "Pervert".

Maybe "average Joe" is some sort of superior being that has the right to judge others - somehow I think "average Joe" isn't exactly happy with the way his/her life has turned out - hence the desperate need to criticize and spit venom at anyone "different".

At least car sex guy is minding his own business, not immigrating to a country en masse and then trying to force his ideologies down everyone's throat - now that IS offensive!!

Cheers Geoff .

·
w' all the toys..
891 Posts
I'd be livid if some freak jizzed all over my car!!
You couldn't take it as a compliment? :hmph:

But seriously, I'd rather the S was jizzed on any day than keyed or vandalised in some way by a little s**m bag........

I saw the documentary in question and at a time when it seems teenagers are stabbing each other daily and people are being kicked to death for asking yobs not to *iss on their fence, some guy who probably wouldn't hurt a fly getting all hot and bothered over a car is hardly worth worrying about.

Cheers, Geoff.

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
way back in 2002, my mates busted some people shagging on the mini when it was 2 weeks old:mad: at the local horse races out west........... No it wasn;t me getting any either:(

·
Totally Mad!
9,105 Posts
I watched the programme too and I have to say it really made me cringe. It was car crash TV, you don't want to look but you just have to :p

Whatever you think about them, you have to admire these "autophiles" as they call themselves for having the courage to appear on TV and talk about their special love for their cars.

However if one of them came anywhere near my MINI there'd be trouble :eek: :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts