Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yer but no but...

Votes: 5 33.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sergeant Pepper
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering to see how original mine is. When the time comes to (shock horror) sell the beast i wonder how that would affect the resale.

Attachments

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
yup, i got an indi blue ONE with a black roof. no idea how it will effect the resale but it looks gud! :D :D

check out my gallery 4 pics

·
Sergeant Pepper
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very nice, i dont think ive seen that combination before,

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was toying with adding white roof,wheels and mirrors (not trying to make it look like MCS
) I just love the combination, but my dealer put me off by saying if/when I part ex it they wont be able to because of the Cherished Mini scheme apparently they couldnt warranty it even if they painted roof themselves :confused: .
Sorry to go off topic but I love the vipers on my wifes MO and am toying with either silver vipers (the sutle look) or white vipers (sporty look) instead?

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
tbh I think that is a load of cr*p

I have actually been told the opposite by my dealer, he said that there are more younger people looking to buy a MINI and the insurance is just too high on the Cooper therefor they opt for the MINI One, I was thinking about trading in for a cooper and they had no problem with my MINI One having a white roof, he actually said he would be able to get me a better part ex price ;)

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
I'd agree with JP!

My dealer offered to do the roof in their approved bodyshop, and said it will still be warantied!
But I chose to get it done myself! :cool: saved money, and it was a better job that the dealers bodyshop would ever turn out! ;)

Resale, it shouldn't affect it, so long as the job has been done well, no blemishs, fisheyes, overspray, or flaking! your car will always be more unique than other ONES!...........(well in it's own way)

·
Clubman D
1,365 Posts
It doesn't affect the re-sale value at all. I had my roof done at the dealers and OneD you're right, they do give you the 6 year anti-corrosion warranty! Nice car r34ver!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.