MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
no sunroof but this should give you an idea. the roof is individual black vinyl squares which are stuck on with adhesive. the mirror caps are laminated - a thin covering of black & white check plastic has been applied to the surface & a clear plastic applied over the top. check my gallery for some more pics

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hat said:
no sunroof but this should give you an idea. the roof is individual black vinyl squares which are stuck on with adhesive. the mirror caps are laminated - a thin covering of black & white check plastic has been applied to the surface & a clear plastic applied over the top. check my gallery for some more pics

Thanks so much for the pics Hat! That looks cool. I really like the checkerboard roof with the plain white mirrors too.

Wow, was that a Mini run? How many Mini's is that? Looks like lots of fun!!

Mary

·
Registered
89 Posts
MaryFlute said:
Wuxley,

Is that a red and white checkered top in your photo gallery next to the black and white? I've never seen that before. That's nice! Was that a custom job or done in the factory?

Mary
Sorry for being thick but i don't quite understand what you mean. It is a white roof with the black checks on which was done at the dealer before i collected it. The mirrors are checked too also done at the dealer. The mirrors are not decals they are replacement mirror caps.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wuxley said:
Sorry for being thick but i don't quite understand what you mean. It is a white roof with the black checks on which was done at the dealer before i collected it. The mirrors are checked too also done at the dealer. The mirrors are not decals they are replacement mirror caps.
Sorry Wuxley, I guess I wasn't clear. I was looking in your photo gallery and saw 2 CR Minis - one with black/white checkerboard, and the other one looked like red/white. They were side by side. Was that red/white or did I see the color wrong?

Thanks,
Mary

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.