MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm crap at this kinda stuff. I'm not quite sure how to tell Kim all these nice comments about how Stu was so well liked as a person on here. I know I can pass these messages onto her but she wont feel like reading them for weeks/months, if ever. I'm not sure what to do :confused:

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
This is just awful news :(

Stu & Kim have been great supporters of events and runs that I've been personally involved in organising and they were always so courteous , respectful and appreciative of a fun day out in a fun car. Sadly I doubt Kim will ever think it a fun car anymore.

My sincerest condolences to Kim and all of Stu's family and friends - a much loved character of our community who will be greatly missed at future events.

RIP Stu :(

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Absolutely devastating news :(

Condolences to his family and mates..

·
Cooper Reborn
766 Posts
I met Stu & Kim quite a few times, L/Y was our colour of choice. A lovely bloke to talk to and who is sure to be missed by the MINI community. Thoughts and prayers are with Kim and Family at this sad time.

Teardrops
Each night we shed a silent tear,
As we speak to you in prayer.
To let you know we love you,
And just how much we care.
Take our million teardrops,
Wrap them up in love,
Then ask the wind to carry them,
To you in heaven above.

RIP Stu

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
I saw this on the news and wondered if it was a MINI2 member (always do when I see these things). :(

Stu wasn't the most active MINI2 member in terms of the forum, but he was a keen MINI events person as has already been said and seemed to have loads of energy and enthusiasm. A sad loss for his family and also for the MINI community.

My thoughts are with his family at this time.

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
I did not meet Stuart, but any loss to this community, is a great loss. My thoughts are with his family.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
61 Participants
AidenL
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing