MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
Although I'd never met Stu in person, it was great participating with him in the Mini2 F1 guessing games - his prowess and knowledge of F1 was certainly enviable. Seeing how everyone got on so well with him, he was a genuinely nice guy, highly regarded, and obviously very well liked. Rest in peace Stu, you will be missed.

Respectfully yours,
Andrew.

·
Morph-a-Doodle
3,074 Posts
I'm shocked

Stuart was a lovely bloke, he came on the Heartbeat Run this year.

He was a very jolly individual indeed, I've met him on the Cotswold runs many times, and his car always used to sneak an appearance into my videos :p

I've just learned of this very sad news of his passing, I would like to extend my appreciation to a man who was always a pleasure to meet.
To his lovely wife Kim and family, he was a feisty little bloke who always liked the banter :D:D
Or Right There Skip, Yaa KNw

I will post some photographs tomorrow :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Stuart was a lovely bloke, he came on the Heartbeat Run this year.

He was a very jolly individual indeed, I've met him on the Cotswold runs many times, and his car always used to sneak an appearance into my videos :p

I've just learned of this very sad news of his passing, I would like to extend my appreciation to a man who was always a pleasure to meet.
To his lovely wife Kim and family, he was a feisty little bloke who always liked the banter :D:D
Or Right There Skip, Yaa KNw

I will post some photographs tomorrow :(

That would be good and I'll pass them on to Kim in time.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
i just read this, pretty sobering to be honest. Its when you remember that these things we spend lots of money on and oodles of time on are at the end of the day just a piece of a metal, an inanimate object, easily replacable. We fail to realise that the more fragile squidgy bit inside and behind the wheel is the important bit and the bit that can never be replaced. Hopefully we can all learn to respect how fragile life is and make sure we take added care out there whilst enjying our pride and joys, esepcially over the winter months, very sad thread indeed.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
61 Participants
AidenL
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing