MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

A few months back New Mini Tuning - part of PVD (Performance Vauxhall Developments) had been advertising in Go Mini, the last few months their website has been down and when calling there is no answer :confused:

Just wondering if anyone knew if they had gone bust?

They had their name down for 3 sets of Dare X4 wheels from my previous group buy but I have been unable to get in contact with them.

They don't owe me money or anything like that, it's just a little weird that I can't get in contact with them.

Any ideas?

Cheers, LB.

·
bepmoc-er
265 Posts
I'm into Vauxhalls mainly and know about PVD. They infamously went bust leaving a great deal of disgruntled customers and allegedly owing cash to loads of people! I think the MINI world is ok without them!

Have a search for PVD on www.migweb.co.uk and www.astra-sport.co.uk forums if you want to see how not to run a business!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
arbee said:
I'm into Vauxhalls mainly and know about PVD. They infamously went bust leaving a great deal of disgruntled customers and allegedly owing cash to loads of people! I think the MINI world is ok without them!

Have a search for PVD on www.migweb.co.uk and www.astra-sport.co.uk forums if you want to see how not to run a business!
Checked out a few threads on those websites, seems they really left people in the :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: Glad I didn't buy anything off them now!

Thanks for the news.

Cheers, LB.

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Leccy_Blue said:
Checked out a few threads on those websites, seems they really left people in the :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: Glad I didn't buy anything off them now!

Thanks for the news.

Cheers, LB.
Me too, id be well pi$$ed off :(
Not much you can do thou if they do a runner...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts