MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely gutted but may have to pull out and lose my deposit on a new JCW...:angry:

Chili red, black roof and mirrors
Clth/Lea ray rooster red
Chili pack

£22974 inc first reg/plates, mini seal & protect (optional), rfl, tlc, tank of fuel etc.

Due into Williams Mcr 29th September.

Could advise on finance as I struck a good deal.

Would consider buying R56 Cooper S Chili - eg 07/low miles if right spec & price

Apologies if I should have stuck this in the for sale section, just wanted to catch JCW-ers.

Please mail [email protected] if interested ASAP ie this weekend if possible!

Stephen

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Apologies if I should have stuck this in the for sale section, just wanted to catch JCW-ers.
You haven't actually got anything to sell though, have you?

The dealership are under no obligation to supply the car you have ordered to somebody that you sell your deposit to, so I suggest you check with them first, as they may have somebody already on their books that will buy the car you no longer want.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You haven't actually got anything to sell though, have you?

The dealership are under no obligation to supply the car you have ordered to somebody that you sell your deposit to, so I suggest you check with them first, as they may have somebody already on their books that will buy the car you no longer want.
thanks scrogg but have checked with them and they say they dont...maybe this wouldn't work out, just thought I'd try

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So have they told you they won't give you your deposit back if you cancel?
yep...based on the build stage ie it may have been painted.

I've asked to transfer the deposit onto a used S, but they've not got back to me yet

·
Registered
527 Posts
yep...based on the build stage ie it may have been painted.

I've asked to transfer the deposit onto a used S, but they've not got back to me yet
Supply & demand and I am afraid the supply seems to be way greater than the demand hence dealer not wanting your car for next punter as there probably isn't a next punter :(

My pal got a JCW in a matter of about 3-4 weeks from start to finish which just about sums up the current state of affairs

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
216 Posts
What happened with this ??

Did the dealer refund you? did you buy the car ?

I have a 07 MINI COOPER S with JCW bodykit, highly spec'd car that I would PX for it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts