MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have got a mini one pepper coming to me next week, brand new. It has the pepper pack, but I am worried, does it have wave or boost stereo?

If I configure the car online, it says boost is standard, but I trust people not websites. Anyone know the answeR?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yes i does come with the boost stereo but the irony is in the name it has absoloutly no boost lol. Welcome to the one club though, make sure you post pics of your new MINI when it comes

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
You should have got the HiFi, it is noticably better, but still not perfect.

·
MINI2 Veteran
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmmmm, I had the harmon Kardon in my last mini one. I know the boost is not going to touch it, but as long as it is nice sounding. Dont need to blow my ears off, Getting on now lol!

- The old wave system was not too bad in the minis, the boost is ok. I have heard the hifi is not as good as the HK. There are things that can be done tho lol!

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
Well I was looking at modding but I spoke to my service manager at Sytner and he advised me against it as if the car suffers any electrical problem in the future the warranty will not cover it and their department will most probably blame the sound system. So in conclusion be careful what you do lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts