MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Clubman 'S' Power
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for Mini to get the stock back in for the clubman boot cover for my two dogs. I have cleaned my car inside and out, vacuum first and then use with car interior shampoo, vinyl and rubber care, glass polish and febreze to help get rid of that dog smell. But I can still smell dog. Any advice?

·
settling in nicely
246 Posts
I am waiting for Mini to get the stock back in for the clubman boot cover for my two dogs. I have cleaned my car inside and out, vacuum first and then use with car interior shampoo, vinyl and rubber care, glass polish and febreze to help get rid of that dog smell. But I can still smell dog. Any advice?
try liberally spreading bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) over the seats and carpets (all the fabric parts) - make sure they're dry from your previous washings first. leave for an hour or two then hoover it up. my mum swears by it.

I put one of thse picnic blankets which has a waterproof underside on the back seat of the car, (with the waterproof side up) when i have the dog in the car, it seems to work and i dont have problems with smells/dirt/hair

1 - 2 of 2 Posts