MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, ive got myself a brand new Dooper and have had it for 4 months now and im planning a few things for next year but i want to do all my performance mods in one go.

heres the list ive compiled feel free to add or take away from this or any recomendations:

Power

1. K&N Apollo Intake Kit with Cold Air Feed £190
2. Lohen Enlarged Intercooler £440
3. MIJ Cat Back Exhaust (Will change it to Central like the S) £290
4. P-Tourqe Re-map

Handling

1. JCW Front Strut Brace £185
2. Eibach Springs £168
3. Eibach Anti-Roll bars £310
4. Lohen LB1 Brake Package £470

Styling

1. JCW Body Kit £1000
2. R112 Black Alloys £689
3. JCW Roof Spoiler £556

Obviously there is a priority of what i will start with handling and styling wise i will get bits as and when over the next two years. ive checked with Mini about the warrenty as well and it only invalidates the parts that i am replacing. plus most of these parts come with there own warrenty as well

So what do you all think? Performace wise im hoping for 140-150 bhp is that a makable figure or just a pipe dream

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,

So all your parts there you've listed .. will they work on a 2010 mini cooper diesel? because i've got one as well but been hard to find any performance parts for it except the tuning box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
KiwiRob
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing