MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have a Mini Cooper 2017 F56 (I think).

I bought some speakers a while ago to upgrade front and back. Now I am coming up to time off work I thought I would review the process for removing the door trims.

When i bought the speakers last year I found a you tube video that seemed to demonstrate a very straight forward method for removing the door trims. Now I cant find it and any others seem to make the door panel removal resemble an adult mecanno set with multiple parts removed and so on. This simply cant be true, the other one involved perhaps 5 steps not 55.

Anyone got a link to a simple step by step? I am planning on fitting both front and rear speakers.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I have a Mini Cooper 2017 F56 (I think).

I bought some speakers a while ago to upgrade front and back. Now I am coming up to time off work I thought I would review the process for removing the door trims.

When i bought the speakers last year I found a you tube video that seemed to demonstrate a very straight forward method for removing the door trims. Now I cant find it and any others seem to make the door panel removal resemble an adult mecanno set with multiple parts removed and so on. This simply cant be true, the other one involved perhaps 5 steps not 55.

Anyone got a link to a simple step by step? I am planning on fitting both front and rear speakers.

Thanks in advance.
Hi I’ve just read your request from a few months ago and sorry I’m no help , but now I find myself in the some situation and was wondering did you get sorted ?
Thanks in advance👍🏿

1 - 2 of 2 Posts