MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks neilians and they shipped from the US?
Feel as though I should see what Mini PIrate can do though as I've heard such good things, Hint hint MP? rochie

·
Registered
2 Posts
removing decals from Minipirate

No doubt MINIPirate will be able to cater for your needs :)
Hi guys,

do you have an experience with removing decals such those funky ones from minipirate? I have mellow yellow Cooper and because is all over colour, no black roof and mirror caps, I'd like to add some style to it but the problem is I need to be 100% sure I can remove it all after 8 months without any damage to the colour as I have the car just for short term. :confused:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
mumikoj - if the correct material is used for your decals then they will come off. And 8 months is no time at all so it should be fine.

Ian - its amazing how much of my work AC has ripped off !!!!!! he knows it too !

·
Registered
2 Posts
mumikoj - if the correct material is used for your decals then they will come off. And 8 months is no time at all so it should be fine.

Ian - its amazing how much of my work AC has ripped off !!!!!! he knows it too !
thanks Phil! So basically everything I buy from Minipirate will do no harm? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
hi mumikoj - we only use the best vehicle grade vinyl for our products so its the best material for the job.

Depending on how long you leave any graphic or decal on a car and also depending on the quality of your paintwork/bodywork there will always be a slight difference in paintwork once a graphic is removed as the sunlight and UV wont get to the paint under the decal - but hey leave the decals on :)

·
Banned
305 Posts

Wouldn't worry about the AC competition too much Phil!:rolleyes: Their turn around time is WAY TOO LONG :aargh: Last item I got from them took nearly 3 months and then was the wrong item! had to wait further for it to be reshipped:frown:

Neilians they looks cool dude:nice: Am thinking of doing them meself. will go with my centre consul graphics and dash plus mats:p

Heres a thought. Is it possible to not have enough check on your MINI?

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts