MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After a very long time I'm back on the forum. Had to get a new account as I couldn't log in anymore with my old account.

I just bought a Countryman SE All4 and want to change some exterior parts on my Mini. I want to have the double exhaust as a normal Cooper S has. This means a different exhaust, probably a Cooper S one. Not sure if this is going to fit and the lower part of the bumper. I don't have the jcw or all4 exterior, but have all the pdc options and parking assistant. So this should be the 51127391202, black band according to realoem.org.

Did somebody else do this already? Does somebody know if the Cooper S Exhaust damper en exhaust pipes fit the Countryman SE?

Help is much appreciated!
(Formely know as kstja0 or Tomasso)

·
Mini noob
121 Posts
A double exhaust will not give you any extra performance on this 3 cyl engine. Also, there is no physical way to put a second functional exhaust because of the battery occupying that space.
At most, purely for aesthetics (but why?) you could mount a dummy one .... but, again, why ?

·
Registered
480 Posts
When I was active on the Volvo forums it was a common mod on the C40 coupe to add a fake second tailpipe to balance up the rear view on the models that had a single exhaust, the rear bumper was common to all models and had a press out section where the 2nd tail pipe of the mire powerful cars had their extra chromed exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts