MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can download it.

Your MINI is pretty. I like the colour, because that's the same colour as mine~ :D

Yes, late is better than never. I can see how much you love your mini. It's a good video, but maybe too peaceful. Anyway, the good thing was you didn't receive a ticket. Is the thing behind the little blue man a performance meter? What's your 0-60 time?

·
motoringunderground*****
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
behind the small green alein is a radar detector.

this allows me to see the cops before they see me.....

so long as the radio isnt turned up too loud

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's cool. I'm thinking of getting one of that on ebay, too. Received too speeding tickets, and may lose my driver's license for that. Which one was you using? Is that legal? Thanks

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
i downloaded this a while back, think i found it browsing one of the american MINI sites.

i liked the combination of incar and out of car filming. Liked the bit where you hug your MINI and the sales woman just rolls her eyes. The driving through the huge tree was a nice bit too. The whole film really summed up the experience of collecting your MINI.

Well done. i really enjoyed it even tho its a wapping download!

·
motoringunderground*****
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks to all!!!

happy new year

the radar detector is 10 years old.... its a bell 540i and has gotten me out of many tickets over the years.... i did notice that it doesnt work as well when the stereo is turned all the way up. :) boom boom.

be well yall

in appreciate all of your creative comments. sorry about the download.

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
Dude cool vid
checked your gall
your car has changed a bit since the vid ;)
ive posted on NAM also
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts