MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MC has been setting at the port for a week now and not a ship in sight. I have tried to get scedules from the WW sight and get nothing. The sight doesn't respond to either mt vin # or the scedules fron Great Britian to USA.

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
My S has been at the port since the 9th. The WW site is working for me this AM, but my VIN still isn't recognised by the tracking app. The schedule works - the Jingu Maru leaves for the US on 12/14, the Tristan on 12/17 and the Takasago on 12/24. I'm hoping my car makes it aboard the Jingu Maru today.

Cheers,

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
My car just showed up on WW's site within the last 2 or 3 hours as being booked on the Patriot sailing from Southampton on the 16th. It shows it was received at the terminal 12/8. ASK-MINI started reporting it as at the terminal on 12/9. Maybe there is a week-ish lag between when WW's operational systems and web reporting systems are sync'd.

Cheers,

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
My car was also booked onto the Patriot for the same voyage on the WW site yesterday, but today I'm back to getting "No tracking information is available for the Cargo ID you entered". Hope you had better luck at not getting bumped...

Cheers,

·
Now motoring
55 Posts
I did. It was on the list yesterday, but not today. IIRC it seemed like there were more than 278 on the list. One other thing is that on that list my car and quite a few others had an * at the end. I bet that prolly meant they were provisional or something depending on how full the ship was when it came into Southamption. Sigh...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.