MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, my first post here !.

Have many people fitted HU with the fold out motorised LVD screens, i.e. the ones which will play a DVD ?. I have seen a few pics but cannot make my mind up if they look too big on the dash, can anyone comment who has seen one in the 'metal'

Thanks

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
I have the Kenwood 725 - superb bit of kit
Added, tv & NAV to it, Ice link for Mini Ipod next
p.s. it also works with my MFSW (TV, DVD, CD, MP3, radio the lot

·
Cooper boy!
243 Posts
Bit off topic but...how much do you charge for that mike? im looking to purchase and you are my first stop after kenwood.co.uk, being a mini2 member i know you sell top stuff at a good price, im alos looking to purchase the DIY wing mirror kit with auto fold in at the press of the remote lock centre button.

regards,

Ian

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
my friend has 1 of these headunits fitted to her car and it looks fantastic , it blocks some of the central dial speedo (fuel / engine temp guages), but other than that go for it, I am planning to get 1 of these at christmas and put my PS2 into the car :D :p

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Will get you a pice when I gt back from Spain on Sunday night, I know I have got a deal at the moment packaged with he Kenwood nav which is the best system money can buy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
mikeythemini
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing