MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got a date for the car 17 December 2004, so a nice early Christmas present. Is anyone else due around the same time?

Regards
Christopher

·
Registered
219 Posts
I get mine hopefully in december also, it all depends if it arrives in time.

Mine is a college graduation present. Been yearning for a mini since I joined here. This site is seriously addictive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mmmmm December

i'm a patiently waiting december man myself, don't know the exact date, does my dealer know that by now? I just called and it's in the paint shop with a completion date of November 12 sweeeeet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I still don't know the delivery date. I've already got the rims (r99) here, and the ipod mini adapter is on the way and should arrive next week.

Mine is HyperBlue with Black roof.

What color is yours?

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Cool :D

I was hoping to have mine for my Birthday, but it was about 2 months late :p

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spoke to the dealer apparently the car went into production on 16 November. Still no VIN number and still got a delivery date for 24 December 2004. I seemed to remember with my Cooper the wait between build and arrival was pretty quick. Any thoughts?

Regards
Christopher

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well my MCS arrived at the dealers today.
Still got some paperwork to sort out (insurance etc), and they need to book it
into the workshop to have the spots fitted.
Should be in my hands by next Tuesday, but making my first visit to the dealers
this saturday to have a gawp at it!
As I,ve changed from Tesco's to Esure on insurance, I,m still waiting for the paperwork
to arrive. Then the dealers need a whole day with the proof of insurance until they let me
have the car.

Texy

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pick MCS up on Friday 7 Jan 2005. Having a bluetooth kit fitted for the phone and also get to play with my new Tom Tom Go Sat Nav system. The wait has been horrendous!

Regards
Christopher

1 - 16 of 16 Posts