MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, I am new to mini’s and this site, I have a 2007 cooper and had the steering lock warning light come on, I have had the lock repaired and a new battery, I purchased the software above as recommended but just cannot get it to run on ether of my laptops to actually get the warning light off, is there anyone in the Portsmouth area that can help, many thanks

· Registered
13,593 Posts
contact the vendor and ask about them loading the software via below explains how to allow someone to access yours pc by remote and load the software and set the com port correctly and usb socket, ask the vendor about remote access and the load it while on line with you etc, i tried once loading the software and it was just painful hence why i tend to point people at autocom cdp plus or wurth snooper or a site where they load the software for you
below link is a remote service if can get hold of your vendor etc i know when i post such links i do tell people the insta is hard to install and use

· Registered
13,593 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.