MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right the bizzle is ive got the eeeelectric mirrors on my MCS but what i want 2 know is can i get the mirrors 2 fold in when i lock the car??? from the dealers???

nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
9,760 Posts
I can fit electric folding mirrors to all Minis
Remote is also an option

For those with factory folding mirrors - they just fold when you press a switch inside the car.
I am going to do a module to convert them to remote. Anyone want to be my first ???

· Registered
134 Posts
so i can get the folding mirrors even in the US, mikey?

i wanna get some when i get my S in November..i'll wanna have it work off of the key and a button that i'll install somewhere

btw, how fast can you be going before it's dangerous to fold/unfold the mirrors?

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lightbody said:
I got these from the factory on mine (delivered last week) and they're fantastic.

I was relieved that they didn't fold automatically as there are instances when this would be a problem for me.
hmmmm - im talking about when u get out of the car and press LOCK (to lock the car) then have them folding - cos if u close the mirrors before u get out - u cant see if anyone is coming before you get out!!! naaaaa mean!!! :D

· I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Hi

I'm getting electric folding mirrors on my MCS, she should arrive around the middle of November. I saw Mikey was doing the folding mirror kits on his site and noticed that he also mentioned they could be operated remotely. My question is if I have the factory fit electric mirrors would it be possible to enable them to work by remote and if so how much for the parts needed...Oh and how hard are they to fit.

Thanks in advance ; )

· I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Hi Mikey

I think I managed to decipher your post....lol
Read it when you have gotten over your hangover :D
Your wife from Co durham cool :) it's a small MINI world.........if you get the mirror thing sorted post on forums I would be interested. Be cool activating alarm and folding mirrors in at the same time, saw it on your site looks the business.

Anyways take care Mikey hope you ok in the morning ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.