MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Eibach springs and was wanting to install them ASAP (you all understand:D)

I have had a look around here and over on NAM but wasnt sure exactly where to go for a guide on what to do... can someone find me a link to a PDF or a guide of some sort to pulling the factory springs out and replacing them with Eibachs??

I have spring compressors and tools so I am pretty set I think... I would like to get them in before the weekend.

I wasnt sure where to put suspension questions, so I put them in general in hope that someone would direct them over to where they needed to go...

I want to put them in tomorrow.

Todd

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I've got a CD from mini-madness that came with my new light brackets, I know it's got instructions for the rear sway bar, I'll see what it's got for springs when I get a chance.

·
265 Posts
Red&blackS said:
I have Eibach springs and was wanting to install them ASAP (you all understand:D)

I have had a look around here and over on NAM but wasnt sure exactly where to go for a guide on what to do... can someone find me a link to a PDF or a guide of some sort to pulling the factory springs out and replacing them with Eibachs??
Todd, try this.

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73984

It has a link to Webbmotorsports' How to Guide

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
and be bloody careful with the spring compressors, it's very easy to lose a limb if you're not careful :)

(maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they're scary nonetheless.

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
MickyD said:
and be bloody careful with the spring compressors, it's very easy to lose a limb if you're not careful :)

(maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they're scary nonetheless.
i wudnt worry to be honest, the mini springs are that short you need very little compression. having fitted eibachs to around 10 minis now, i think ive got it right!! ha haq, hope so, doing a 26k JCW S on sat, the most costly yet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts